Not just for headaches!
• Drink small amounts of water throughout the day to optimize connective tissue hydration.
• Pause occasionally and breathe deeply into entire core, filling your midsection (not just lifting your shoulders).
• Do a Mini MELT Hand Treatment in the afternoon to relieve effects of repetitive stress movements.
• Try a MELT Knuckle Decompression. (Squeeze the small soft ball between finger webbings 4-8x.)
• Rub peppermint essential oil into spots along the neck, base of skull, temples.
• Watch your diet; note your intake of sugar, caffeine, MSG, Aspartame, and cheese. (Aye, cheese!)
• Do the MELT Rebalance Sequence before bed to calm the nervous system and improve your sleep cycle.
• Allow, don't push. MELT into softening, into embracing the underlying "Yes".